Friday, May 9, 2008

I am a student that currently attends Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Fl. I have researched alternative fuel sources and have recently come across your website. I believe that your organization can help reduce petroleum consumption by educating people on domestic alternative fuels. By using domestic alternative fuels we will be less dependent on foreign fuels, not to mention it would cut down on the amount of pollution from vehicles of transportation.

For most college students, funds are tight. Spending unnecessary amounts of money on gas is not an option for most. I am currently in that situation. I think that with less dependency on foreign fuels there will be some consistency in gas prices. The hardest thing to deal with is the unpredictability of gas prices.

I have found research that says that some alternative fuels are just as costly as gas is right now. I support your efforts to educated people on alternative fuels and fuel saving technologies. Education is the first step to help conserve our petroleum and making a change to a new, more efficient fuel source.


This letter was mailed to all three organizations

No comments: